Using the information gleaned from the needs and risk assessments, the Support Worker and the client will agree on a Support Plan which will be used to prioritise the needs to be addressed. These will include:
- Access to welfare benefits.
- Managing debt and budgeting.
- Domestic skills, such as shopping, cooking, cleaning, simple DIY.
- Access to medical services
- Healthy living, such as eating, exercise, sexual health
- Substance misuse, such as drugs, alcohol and tobacco
- Access to independent accommodation, including any necessary adaptations for those with disabilities
- Access to social and community activities
A Support Plan will be agreed on for clients who wish to access formal training and enter into employment. The Support Worker and the client will have weekly one to one keyworking sessions which may also include life skills training, eg using domestic appliances.