Dolorliquam cogue fermentum nislauris nislauris nullaviamedin lacus ut enim adipiscing aliquetulla venenatisnpede miliquet sit amet, euismod in,auctort ...
The Accommodation provided is a single bedroom fully furnished. Along with this the Association provides a one-to-one keyworker for each client who supports the client to achieve their own goals and aspirations.
The Association's aims are:
- To provide supported accommodation to single homeless people.
- To provide a high standard working and living environment for staff and clients respectively.
- To create an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect for clients, volunteers and staff.
- To provide a training and development support package that is person centred for clients, volunteers and staff.
- To liaise with other agencies in order to provide specialist services as required by clients, volunteers and staff.
- To provide support and advice to enable clients to progress from a state of dependence to that of independence.
- To ensure the financial stability of the organisation.