The Association's Management team is solid and strong. Team members have extensive experience of working in the public sector, the local and national statutory sectors and the voluntary sector. They bring different skills and attributes gained over their working lives to work together.
The key strengths of the staff team are:
- Developing good solid and transparent working relationships.
- Being open about each others' strengths and weaknesses.
- Recognising the strengths and skills of other staff members and using them to their full potential.
- Experience in the provision of supporting vulnerable people.
- Good understand of Supporting People QAF standards.